Ready or not, 2020 is almost here! The 2019 New Year’s Pack has been updated for 2020 and more activities have been added. As a result, when you return to school you can start 2020 off right! The 2020 New Year’s Pack contains a 2020 coloring page, a crown to make, 3 writing papers for differentiation, glyph, maze, leveled color by code pages, pictograph and a bar graph with follow-up questions and a balloon writing activity to use for display.
2020 New Year’s Pack
This New Year’s Pack will provide so much New Year’s learning and fun all rolled into one! A great way to start 2020! You’re happy and you’re kids are happy!
2020 New Year’s Pack file contains:
- 2020 coloring page – use as display along with other items of student work
- 2020 crown to make – students color and cut out. Staple or glue to half of sentence strip to form crown to fit to student’s head.
- 3 writing pages for differentiation. Non writers can draw pictures. Writing prompt “In 2020 I want to ”
- New Year glyph – this glyph is not 2020 specific and can be reused beyond 2020.
- Colored class pictograph – interactive class graph
- 2020 New Year’s Eve Party bar graph – interactive class graph
- Use the class graph to answer the questions on the last page.
- New Year Color by Code page numbers 11-18
- New Year Color by Code page addition to 18
- Balloon Writing Display – 2 different prompts; print on colored paper and add ribbons to balloons for easy display. Add party favors and streamer for additional pizzazz!
If this can help you kick those first days of 2020 off with ease, click HERE.
You can find more New Year’s resources on my New Year’s/January Pinterest board HERE.
If you’d like more seasonal resources, look here: Themes & Holidays
You can Follow Me @ TpT, on fb or join my Email List here at the top of the page. If you join the Email List make sure you click TEACHER or SCHOOL STUFF ONLY. Hurry! You don’t want to miss a thing and if you join the Email List you’ll get a FREE instant download! Win-win!
Follow Me @