Ready or not, 2019 is almost here! Use this 2019 New Year’s Pack when you return to school to start 2019 off right! The 2019 New Year’s Pack contains a 2019 coloring page/banner, a crown to make, 3 writing papers for differentiation, a glyph, a pictograph and a bar graph with follow-up questions.
2019 New Year’s Pack file contains:
· 2019 coloring page – use as display along with other items of student work
· 2019 crown to make – students color and cut out. Staple or glue to half of sentence strip to form crown to fit to students’ head.
· 3 writing pages for differentiation. Non writers can draw pictures. Writing promp “In 2019 I want to “
· New Year glyph – this glyph is not 2019 specific and can be reused beyond 2019.
· Colored class pictograph – interactive class graph
· 2019 New Year’s Eve Party bar graph – interactive class graph
· Use the class graph to answer the questions on the last page.
You can purchase the 2019 New Year’s Pack HERE.
You can find more New Year’s resources on my New Year’s/January Pinterest board HERE.
If you’d like more seasonal resources, look here: Themes & Holidays
You can Follow Me @ TpT, on fb or join my Email List at my blog, Every Day is the Weekend. If you join the Email List make sure you click TEACHER or SCHOOL STUFF ONLY. Hurry! You don’t want to miss a thing and if you join the Email List you’ll get a FREE instant download! Win-win!
Follow Me @
Blog: join the email list at the top of the page. Don’t forget to click TEACHER or SCHOOL STUFF ONLY! You’ll get a FREE instant download. Win – win!