Y’all, it’s finally FALL and I want to scream that I’m done with apples!!! I’ve worked on creating apple activities the whole month of Sept. and I think even before that, so I’m soooo ready to move on! But down in my heart of hearts I know that I may not be done because there’s more to do. I had a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish and I don’t know that I even finished half. But for now, I’m moving on. For now, I’m letting this final Apple’licious Apple Bundle be the “apple dessert”, if you will, that’s going to wind things up for now anyway.
The Apple’licious Apple Bundle is the sum of all the apple activities that I’ve created the last month. 11+ files … 132 pages, and for a very short time I’m discounting the price! If you purchased each file separately, you’d pay over $34. This is what’s included in the bundle.
Apple’licious Apple Bundle includes 11 files perfect for your Apple Unit, Apple Research or celebrating Johnny Appleseed’s birthday. The files include:
*Parts of an apple teaching chart, activity and follow up page
* Initial sounds center activity
* Counting sets cards and number words 0-20, with 7 follow up pages
* Creating sets cards 0 – 20 using ten frames with 3 follow up pages
* Color words page
* 2 versions of Life cycle of an apple cards, student activity and follow up page
* Seasons of the apple tree cards, center activity, student follow up activity
* Seasons emergent reader with full page color seasons posters
* 3 Roll a Number activity sheets 1 – 12
* Roll a Number Addition page 2- 12
* Apple Glyph
* 6 Apple and Johnny Appleseed writing prompts each on 3 types of writing paper (K, 1st, 2nd)
* Johnny Appleseed craft with 3 versions of Exit Activity
You can purchase most of these files separately, but some activities are only available in this bundle. That’s 132 pages. For a closer look, take a peek at the individual files in the Apples and J Appleseed category.
So run, run, run to get this before I change my mind! 🙂 Because it won’t be this price for too long.
If you’d rather purchase the individual files or take a closer look at what’s in the bundle, click on the links below.
Now, on to fall, stuff! Yay!!!