Apple’licious Counting Sets and Number Words: a bushel of activities to keep your students engaged while learning/reinforcing counting sets and number words 0 to 20!
Apples, Apples, everywhere!!!
I never thought this apple idea would be so consuming!
It’s seems like apple activities are all I’ve been doing for a week and I’m no where near finished! At some point I’ll probably just give in and give up. 🙂
Ok, back to this activity. Apple’licious Counting Sets and Number Words 0 – 20
26 pages … a whole bushel if you will, of activities to get your students counting and practicing those number words.
- Students can match number cards to sets and/or number words.
- Students can match number words to numbers.
- Number and number word cards can be used as flashcards.
- Number and number word cards can be used for sequencing.
- Use card activities in small group, Center/Station, or for independent work.
- Use activities sheets as independent follow up for small group or Center/Station work or to assess student knowledge.
- Laminate activity sheets to use with Expo marker in Center/Station .
Follow up sheets include:
Counting sets to 5
Counting sets to 10
Counting sets to 15
Counting sets to 20
Number words to 20 (3 pgs)
Click on the picture below to go to the TpT store to purchase
More Apple’licious Resouces!
Reminder: Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday is Sept 26th!